- 10 full hookup RV sites complete with poured pads, 30/50 amp electric, water, sewer and basic cable TV
- 10 fully furnished 1 and 2 bedroom Cabins with AC, appliances, linens, towels, dishes, etc.
- Tent Sites (Primitive and equipped)
- Dock space for your boat or dry storage for your RV or boat
- Pontoons and 14ft. fishing boats for rent. Our ramp provides lake access to the public for $5 per launch.
- Wifi available at no charge
Idlewild Lodge and RV Park is a beautiful lakefront family get-a-way that offers lots of fun for everyone! Our guests enjoy camping, fishing, boating, kayaking, basketball, bike riding, bird watching, swimming or lounging around the pool with a good book. We have hosted family reunions, weddings, church retreats, class reunions and impromptu family get togethers. Our immaculate cottages provide a quiet, peaceful place to relax and unwind from the stresses of everyday life. Family owned/operated and positive family atmosphere keeps our guests coming back again and again.
Located Near Many Attractions!
Our convenient Central Florida location places you within an hour’s drive to Busch Gardens, Disney World, Sea World and The Holyland Experience, along with several golf courses and beaches. Just 35 miles to our north is the beautiful Ocala horse country where you can picnic and sightsee in Silver River State Park or swim with the manatees in Rainbow Springs. We are just 15 miles from Inverness, the central access point of the Withlacoochee State Trail.
- The Villages (20 minutes) for all your shopping, dining and entertainment needs
- Lake Panasoffkee Preserve, a densley wooded, protected area for hikers, bird watchers and naturalists.
- Fort Cooper State Park
- Homosassa Springs State Wildlife Preserve
- Crystal River State Archaeological Site
- Yulee Sugar Mill Ruins State Historic Site
- “Big Daddy” Don Garlits Museum of Drag Racing & Antique Cars
- Dade Battlefield
- Cedar Key State Preserve & Museum
- Many local thrift shops, antique malls and flea markets
A little something for everyone! So bring your family, your pet*, your boat and have a vacation to remember!
*small house pets - less than 40 lbs, leashed and accompanied at all times. We do expect our guests to clean up after their dogs when walking. Larger breeds considered, depending on the individual dog and it’s demeanor. We do not take any AGGRESSIVE BREEDS such as pit bulls, pit bull mix, rottweiler, dobermans, etc.
While fishing is prominent at our Lodge, there are many family fun things to do here. Children and adults enjoy swimming in our pool, boating, bike riding and spending time at the marina. Several large fish have been caught right off our dock. Come visit us and see all the family fun and relaxation that Idlewild Lodge has to offer!
Additional charges for early check in or late check out
SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.